100 Innovators International Group
Free Participation, Competitive Selection.
Selection is completed 20 July 2014.
Every year 100 most promising innovation projects from Russia and other countries are selected. Their authors get a chance to present their ideas to investors, to consult with leading experts in the
How to Join “100 Innovators”
Participants of the “100 Innovators” group are selected in partnership with the Russian Startup Rating. Composition of the group: 50 projects from Russia and 50 foreign projects. Only one representative of the project is admitted for participation.
Participants are able to present their prototype and/or the project at the stand of “100 Innovators” in the area of the Open Innovations Expo exhibition for free, as well as to register an addition project representative to work at the display. One person may register unlimited number of projects.
Terms of participation for projects selected for the group: accommodation, meals and conditions of participation in the Forum events are provided by Organizers.
Transportation costs are covered at participants own expense.
If you have an interesting project and you want to grow and become a member of the 100 Innovators Group, all you need to do is:
Step 1Fill out the form.
Step 2If your level of English language skills is Intermediate or higher, your application will be passed on for further review by our panel of experts.
Step 3If you meet all the criteria and have been successfully selected into the 100 Innovators International Group, you will receive an official invitation!
The final list of participants will be posted on the Youth Program website no later than October 01, 2014.
See you at the Forum!
Requirements for the Participants
- Age till 35 years.
- English Language Proficiency: Intermediate or higher.
- Having an innovative project meeting the criteria.
Project Assessment Criteria
- A project aimed at creation of unique, not having analogs on the market, product or at considerable improvement of the existing one.
- A project at
pre-seedstage or later stage of development.
- Targeted group of customers is determined (buyers, users), which provides potential volume of market (segment) and positive dynamics of development.
- Presence of the strategy of protection of the project from copying by competitors (including protection intellectual property: patenting, registration of trademark and etc).
- A formed project team including a team leader / author of development and managers having sufficient experience and knowledge of specialties of technologies laid in the basis of the project.
- High interest in collaboration with Russian institutes of development / oriented to Russian market.